Benefits of Membership
- To have a unified voice to promote the advancement of Community Care Licensing Issues.
- To be part of the network system of colleagues throughout the Province.
- To raise professional standards and work toward the advancement of Community Care Facilities Licensing Officers.
Types of Membership
- Regular – full voting status for persons employed in Health Authority Licensing Programs,
- Associate – non-voting status for organizations or persons (including retirees or students) that support the objectives of the society.
Or CLICK HERE to download a PDF membership form directly.
Membership fees are due April 1, 2019 and are valid from April 1 until March 31, 2020.
Please make cheques payable to: Community Care Facilities Licensing Officers of BC.
Please return application form and payment to:
c/o Vancouver Coastal Health
Suite 1200 – 601 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4C2
OR use option of email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use password ‘membership’ on all email transfers.